Note: The instructions in this tutorial are for the Managed WordPress Portal client, these instructions do not apply if you have a Liquid Web Managed WordPress Server Optimized Template account.
Sometimes, bad things happen, even on the internet. You’ve learned about how to create a backup and Managed WordPress Portal automatically backs up your site. So luckily, if anything goes wrong with your site, you will be able to restore it easily from your Managed WordPress Portal.
- Log into your Managed WordPress Portal.
- Click Manage Site for the site you need to restore from a backup.
- Once you are in the dashboard for your site, click the Backups link from the menu on the left-hand side of the page.
- A chronological list of backups will show on the backups page.
- To restore your site, click Restore Backup for the date you want.
- Next, confirm that you want to restore from the backup you selected by clicking Ok in the pop-up.
- The restore will begin, the status of the restore will show on the page.
- Once the restore is complete, you will be directed back to the site dashboard.